Friday, November 2, 2012

January 1st can kiss my ass!

Tell me I am not the only one here. Every year right around Halloween, you start to notice your diet go south for the winter, as in "on vacation"! And maybe you swear up and down that you are NOT going to over eat at Thanksgiving, you don't care for the Christmas cookies and desserts. "oh no thanks, I HATE fudge" said no woman ever! You start out with the best intentions but, alas, you avoid the scale like a clingy ex-boyfriend for 2 months, and then go running back in tears blubbering "I hate you! But I need you!" on January 1st. 

Not This year!

Why the hell do I have to gain 7lbs first, then wait until January to lose weight! I do not need January's permission to start losing weight! Swim suit season is all year 'round if you ask me. And if you're from Seattle or some equally dreary region where swim suit season really is June-August, then you better recognize girl, you will only get that summer body by putting in the work in the off season! Not by waiting until May. I know, I know, mind blown! 

This is why I'm pulling out the big guns! 
Its time to bring it again. I am looking for a small group of dedicated, ambitious beauties who want to really challenge themselves and their bodies! 90 days to a hotter bod, a happier, healthier you, and a new perspective on life! What better time to start than right NOW. Yes, right before Thanksgiving. Oh sure we could all make excuses about "oh I have to cook, oh I have to shop, oh I have to catch up on Twilight before the new one comes out!" Put on your big girl panties and lets roll! 

Group starts Monday, Nov 12! I will be 100% available for daily one-on-one support throughout the whole program, because everyone needs a battle buddy! If this concept hit any 1 of your 100 billion nerves, then its time. Comment below or find me on facebook for more info and lets get crackin ladies! You could find a million reasons not to, but there is still one good reason to commit... YOU!  

No comments:

Post a Comment