Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Every day is a second chance

Ok boys and girls.... time to fess up..... 
I fell, ass over tea kettle, off the wagon.
I finally completed P90X in February, then had plans to start Brazil Butt Lift but it wasn't the right tool for my goals... put that on the back burner. Then I said Insanity is what I need! But I allowed my self to get distracted with other little things. Then May came and I said I'll do a P90X/Insanity hybrid.... no excuse for that one. 

So, here we are in June, and its day 3 of a new round of P90X! I'm lucky to have my best friend hitting it with me again but I'm also moving from Seattle to Corpus Christi, Texas in 2 weeks! So I have to be mentally and emotionally prepared to make that transition and hit the ground running (almost literally) when I get to Texas. I'll have my fiance there to workout with me but its all on me, one of us has to drag the other out of bed and I can almost promise you it won't be him lol
Life happens, whatever your situation, or reason, or excuse, call it what you will... but don't let it ruin you, and don't let it stand in the way of your plans and your goals! Yesterday is done, you can't go back, so you treat today like a new chance, another opportunity to push forward and make today better!
Need a workout buddy? I'm a Beachbody personal fitness coach and I'm here to be your resource, your sounding board, your little keibler elf of fitness, if you will! I'm human just like you and 5am sucks for me too.... but everybody needs someone to call them on their BS and shove them out of bed right? RIGHT! So lets stop looking at what we didn't do yesterday and talk about what we ARE doing today!

No comments:

Post a Comment